1978 MGB For Sale in Michigan

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1978 MGB For Sale in Michigan
From: Rich Peterson <kerry3@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 16:18:45 -0400
Hi Folks,

As winter approaches, I've been instructed to clear out the garage, so
my 1978 MGB project car has to go.  It's white, runs pretty well, has a
fairly new top, a good (unsplit) dash and a fair - good interior.  The
rockers need attention as does the driver's side floorpan.  The tires
are in good shape with stock rostyles (5).  The windshield has a crack
in lower left corner and the edges are starting to turn opaque.  Email
with specific questions.  I'd like to get $900, but make me an offer.
The car's in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Cheers,

Rich P.