Window windup weapon

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Window windup weapon
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 13:28:44 -0700
Rock:
Thanks for the very good hint about using silicone for the lubricant on the
window channels on B's with stiff rollups.
I bought some CRC brand of "Heavy Duty Silicone" from my local hardware
store it made a huge difference. They roll up so smoothly now!! Note that
this stuff is especially suited for plastics, moldings, and door mechanisms.
It is also safe for use in food processing plants, so I assume it is edible.
I guess that really opens up a lot more possibilities eh?

Kind regards..
Tim Economu
'69 BGT mona