Re: ARGH those Suburbans

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: ARGH those Suburbans
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 20:16:02 -0500
I live on dry land, first hill north of New Orleans, about 50 miles north, but
if
I want to move about, or leave home for any time, I need something that doesn't
end up a submarine on some used car lot in another state(look out for the North
Carolina subs
now in circulation). What you from the far north consider fording streams we
take
as crossing intersections.  Several years ago while living in NO I drove as
close
as I could get to my house, several blocks, waded the rest of the way through
waist deep.   John