Re: Decent heat (?)

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Decent heat (?)
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:33:26 -0600
At 07:49 AM 10/17/99 -0400, Larry Macy wrote:
>Where in Northern Wyoming?? and Where in Montana??
>
>Former Wyomingite wants to know??
>
>Larry
>born and raised in Casper, Drove first MGA in Casper, Owned First Midget
>as daily driver in Casper and Gillette

I bought my 71BGT when I was living south of Sheridan, Wyoming. I had a 52
mile drive from Banner to Decker, Montana (all highway driving - took about
45 minutes if the roads were clear). Between having to get gas every day
for my Landcruiser and the fact that driving should be fun, I knew a LBC
was a necessity. And I had already sold a different 71BGT in Colorado to
get the Landcruiser before I moved to Wyoming.

Now my 71BGT is seen on the streets of Billings, MT - about 130 miles from
Sheridan. Different location, different job. Commute is only a few miles
now - all city driving and barely enough driving time to finish a cup of
coffee.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT