Re: Decent Heat

To: ccrobins@ktc.com
Subject: Re: Decent Heat
From: "Simon Matthews" <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 10:38:10 PDT
Charley,

Your assumption about my thermostat is not correct. I replaced and
checked the thermostat several times. This was the obvious item to look at
first and I did look at it. I had fitted a 180 degree thermostat.

If I recall correctly, early Bs did not have the oil cooler -- does yours?

Also, hot (warm) water is circulating through the heater matrix irrespective
of whether the thermostat is open or closed. This will provide cooling.

Have you made any other changes from original (electric fan, perhaps) that
would help cold weather performance?

Simon