Roller throw out bearing

To: "James Nazarian Jr" <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Roller throw out bearing
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 07:52:21 -0600
James, et al,

I was going to suggest a roller throw out bearing might
alleviate Tab's problem, but I have never used one, and over
the years I have heard good and bad things about them.  I
would be interested in the input from this list on them, so
what do you think?  The biggest issue would be, are they
durable?  No sense replacing a carbon bearing with one that
doesn't last as long.

Larry Hoy