Re: Should I rebuild?

To: Tony Woodruff <tonyw@mailmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Should I rebuild?
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:16:13 -0600 (MDT)
I would check the throttle linkage shaft bushes.  If there is any play in
the linkage where it enters the carb it will leak air and the car will run
very sporatically. (ask me how I learned this)  The bushes have to be
bored out and fit with oversize bushes.  Check this because no matter how
clean the carbs look they will eventually need it, and if you have to have
it done you might as well have them rebuilt while you are at it.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT with no sills
'63 Buick 215 eyeing another rolling chassis