Re: Clutch use (was throw out bearing)

To: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch use (was throw out bearing)
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:19:12 -0600 (MDT)
What I do is to gas it a bit to get car rolling and then try to roll car
in neutral as long as I can, that or try to just roll at idle in 1st gear.
Then again traffic in BOulder doesn't get that bad very often.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT with no sills
'63 Buick 215 eyeing another rolling chassis