Re: Fuel Pump Stroke

To: "Fred Pixley" <fpixley@kingston.net>,
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Stroke
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:45:28 +0100
It *is* important to get reliable contact operation.  The workshop manual
describes it thus:  "With the pump held horizontally, slowly unscrew the
diaphragm while at the same time actuating it, until the rocker just throws
over.Unscrew the diaphragm until the hoes are aligned, then unscrew it a
further quarter of a turn (four holes)."

PaulH.