Re: Roller Throwout Bearing

To: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>,
Subject: Re: Roller Throwout Bearing
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:45:58 -0500
James,
   An indicator of the problem here may be the solution that Doug come up
with.  His solution, which he details on his site, is to install a return
spring on the through out arm that insures the bearing doesn't run on the
pressure plate arms when not activated.   This of course is a 'cure' for
worn components, but is indicative of the problem.
H.