Re: For those in England: NonLBC way of life question. VeryImportant

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: For those in England: NonLBC way of life question. VeryImportant
From: Jim <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:31:07 -0400
Glad to hear from another sane mind. A woman's accusation of sexual assault
can ruin the good name of a man before he would ever have a fair trial. So
far I have read some of you threaten his life, advocate vigilantism,
encourage mob harassment. IMHO, GWS, those who do that are involved in
organized crime! Our Constitution and Bill of Rights give us certain basic
rights, one being to face our accuser, another is the requirement of/on the
accuser to prove her case. Until she does that... he is innocent.