Road Kit & Tools

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Road Kit & Tools
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:50:47 -0400
Listers,

    A while ago (early summer ?) someone was nice enough to publish
a note listing the contents of a recommend road and spares kit.
This was the list of tools and things such as a spare set of points,
plugs, bailing wire, bubble gum, etc.  Unfortunately, I misplaced my
copy of the message.     Could someone please re-post or email the list ?

 Also, I have been looking for a tool kit for the trunk.  Since it has to
go in the trunk, it has to be relatively compact.  Any suggestions ?
Saw a kit at Costco that was fairly inclusive including fold-up tool box.
My first thought was "no way", it can't be any good because of the price.
However if it is just going to sit in the trunk for most of it's life,
then maybe it is good enough.  Comments ??

Thanks,

   Gene Balinski   80 B