Re: Road Kit & Tools

To: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Subject: Re: Road Kit & Tools
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:19:52 -0600 (MDT)
My kit consists of:
cap/rotor/condensor/points
spark plug or two
factory tool kit replaced with new tools as needed
3/8 and 1/4 inch drive socket set from sears the socket set is in a nice
soft case about 5x7 by inch or so thick and sockets range from very small
to 3/4 inch
jumper cables
quart of oil
pint of brake/clutch fluid
can of fix a flat for when I am too lazy to change a flat
set of plug/points gappers
a few rags
hand cleaner
a few of the female/female bullet connectors that are used everywhere
spare fuses
flashlight

Hope this helps, I can't think of anything that I would add to this except
some wire and wire taps

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange