Re: clutch problems 'N stuff

To: "Erich" <erich@mail.NGBM.COM>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clutch problems 'N stuff
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:45:22 +0100
My clutch started making a grinding noise when the pedal got to near full
travel shortly before the release bearing wore right through one of the
pivots.  My new roller bearing release bearing (spit!) started making a
chirruping or wittering noise near the top of the travel after just a few
thousand miles.

PaulH.