Re: How about a lights-on warning bell?

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How about a lights-on warning bell?
From: "Kimo Tichgelaar" <77mgb@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:26:51 PST
I bought a simple device for my nihonsei wagon that connects to a wire in
the headlights and a wire in the ignition, so that if the lights are on and
the key is off, it buzzes.  Very easy to install, cost about $5.00.  Check
your local auto megastore.

On Sat, 30 Oct 1999 21:40:59, Tab Julius wrote:

> After I disconnect the obnoxious seat-belt buzzer (yes, I always wear a

> belt, but don't always have it on while trying to start the car), I'd be

> interested in seeing if there was some sort of "your lights are on"

> bell/warner, similar to current cars that chime when the engine is off

> and/or the door is open with the lights on.  Any ideas?

> - Tab

> '78 B

Kimo Tichgelaar

"There @tupid questions, only stupid questioners."