Re: MGB: Good experiences with sills

To: Trefor Delve <tdelve@mathworks.com>
Subject: Re: MGB: Good experiences with sills
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 22:00:48 -0500
Trefor Delve wrote:

> All,
>
> It looks like I need to do the sills on my '74 B.  Anyone got any
> recomendations for good places around Boston, MA to have the work done
> and an idea of how much I should expect to pay?

  You might try Erick VanSickle of Leyland Auto Repair In Kennebunkport,
Maine. It is 1.5hrs out of Boston proper. He does excellant work, one
man shop. He did the sills,doorskins,patch panels x4, and misc stuff
here and there, and then put 9 coats of BRG on my 67B for $4700. Mind
you that was alot of misc. stuff. He charges $35 and hour and does all
the work himself. He has built many show winning cars or can just fix
the rust. His phone number is 207-967-2504. He can hard to reach but
leave a message. I do not know if he is filled up for the winter or not.
Where in Mass. are you? (born/raised there).
Carl French
Alfred, Maine