Re: Transmission/Differential filler

To: JustBrits@aol.com, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Transmission/Differential filler
From: Kevin D Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 23:02:30 -0500
Ed,
please keep your pissing contests (unprovoked at that) to yourself.
This unwarranted backbiting and childlike behavior is irritating and not
the kind of use this list was designated for. It truly is annoying, and
many others will agree with me. Rise above it for once, grow up.
Man, you have got to let things go.
I am posting this to the list also, not to waste bandwidth, but to show
others that childlike behavior on the list is not appreciated.

We all know that you are the grammar and sentence structure expert.
Also, you are the omnipotent and all-knowing oracle of all information
that pertains to all mechanical devices, cars or otherwise, that came
from the british isles.

that should just about sum it up....
But, I am sure that you will add to that list if I have missed
something, or heaven forbid, stated it in a grammatically incorrect or
awkward manner.
Oh, and that whole inquiring minds want to know thing....its really
dumb...and that whole ......NAH...thing, that part is supposed to be
silent, as "said to yourself", try to keep it that way....

OH NO, A run-on sentence.....I had better turn myself into the grammar
police right now.

Ed,
You are a colorful chap, but give it a rest once in a while will ya?

thanks.

The things you add to the list are too valuable sometimes to
automatically delete your messages.
Keep up the "good" contributions to the list.

Kevin Richards
Self confessed grammar policeman.
Wet behind the ears when it comes to MG stuff, that's why I use the
list.