Re: Flyoff Handbrake

To: "Bill Schooler" <schooler@erols.com>, "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.com>
Subject: Re: Flyoff Handbrake
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 16:15:04 -0000
You could do handbrake turns - or my correctly, complete the manoevre - more
easily since you only had to let go of the lever to release the rear brakes.
With the conventional lever you have to lower the lever holding the button
in all the way.  Means your handbrake-hand is available to stir the gearbox
or waggle the wheel that much sooner, and with no risk of the brakes locking
on.

PaulH.