Re: clean air act & exhaust systems

To: Bart Niswonger <bart@cs.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: clean air act & exhaust systems
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 08:53:15 -0600
  In some localities, if all the original equipment isn't on the car, it
won't be passed during visual inspection part of the emissions test.
Moss doesn't want any grief from customers who alter their car and then
bitch when the car fails the test. One needs to find out what's legal in
their locality before changing or removing emission control equipment.

  CR