Re: Namgbr representation

To: <Johnmowog@aol.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Namgbr representation
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 14:12:05 -0500
I can, to a point, sympathyze with John. This is because having lived in
the Rocy Mountain region for about 1/2 my life I understand the
forgetfullness of the rest of the nation. As far as most people are
concerned ther is only one place between the Mississippi and the western
side of the Rockies (Read California), And that is Texas. For the rest of
the country ther is nothing in there. This applies to government, any
national organizations or coasters (east OR west) in general.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 11/8/99 12:49, Johnmowog@aol.com made the
profound statement:

>    As one of the California members of NAMGBR, I must add my $.02 worth.
>There may be 50+ members in Texas and 150 in California, but I that doesn't

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.