Re: MG withdddrawls

To: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Subject: Re: MG withdddrawls
From: Pat bailey <phbailey@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 14:48:34 -0800
Hi mike
I'm  sorry if I didn't get your meaning!The problem is that a lot of
people believe this pap!I agree that the smog was terrible in the old
days and we have done a lot to clean it up but now it is someone else's
turn to do their share and leave us the hell alone!The cost to us to try
to get that little bit pollution left will be tremendous.I do believe
that someday we won't be allowed to drive our LBCs luckily I'm 54 so
maybe by that time I won't be here or care if I am!As for the study I
heard it on the radio a couple of months ago I can't give the source but
I'll look for it.
Pat