Re: Hot Air Duct/"Breather pipe"

To: British Sportscar Center <mgpa@calweb.com>
Subject: Re: Hot Air Duct/"Breather pipe"
From: kris nelson <krisn@eskimo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:40:53 -0800 (PST)
Thanks, Lawrie! I found where the hose is supposed to connect, but someone,
at some point in time, put a rubber cap on the end of that brass fitting--I
guess this means that the hose has been disconnected for a while.

I'm willing to write off my higher temperatures/faster gas use as an anomoly
for the moment (pending further study), but I would like to know: should I
remove the rubber cap and properly connect the "breather pipe" to the carb?
Does it matter? I hate hoses that go nowhere... ;)

Thanks,
kris
--
kristopher nelson (krisn@iname.com/krisn@eskimo.com) www.eskimo.com/~krisn
 'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves / Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:

On Nov 10, 1999, British Sportscar Center scribbled: