RE: Mixture problems???, 77B

To: "Tom McLaughlin" <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Mixture problems???, 77B
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 21:44:11 -0800
Have the valves been adjusted lately? I had someone who knew what they were
doing help me with the valves and they were all a little off and I do notice
an increase in power. Gives a better exhaust rumble, too!

  Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys
to teenage boys. -(PJ O'Rourke)

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster