Re: Griot's Garage

To: JohnOmg@aol.com
Subject: Re: Griot's Garage
From: Paul Hammarstedt <hellbent@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 18:47:12 -0600
I like their Speed-Shine stuff.  It isn't too expensive if bought by the
gallon.  Cleans my black un-British car really good when dusty and gets
rid of swirl marks too.  I hardly ever bathe it with water.

The Best of Show wax makes my black car look really good, but doesn't
seem to last too long.

I've used the clay pad too.  But not sure it is worth the trouble for my
weathered paint.  A Milwaukee angle-grinder with a wool pad and compound
does a better job.  Brute power....

Wish I could part with the cash for that whacko alloy hose nozzle.  But
that is not going to happen.

Paul Hammarstedt
Crystal Lake, IL
'71 B