re:Griot's Garage

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re:Griot's Garage
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:14:35 -0500 (EST)
I've seen their catalog, and they do have some really nice gizmos.
However, from working in the automotive business for a few years, I have
found sources for most of their products at lower prices.  They tend to
have a substantial markup on most of their line.  E-mail me with the
products you are looking for, and I'll tell you where you can get it.  Some
things you can probably find locally, if you know where to look.  I'm glad
to help, since the less you spend on tools, the more you spend on keeping
MGs on the road.

Calvin K.