hot stuff

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: hot stuff
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 99 17:03:24 EST
Winter is a comin' in (apologies to Ezra Pound).  My garage is a cold as hell.

Any suggestions as to what kind of heater to use in a 1 MG garage. I surveyed
the heaters at our local Home Depot (now that Hechinger's is OOB) and the
heaters were electric (too small) or kerosene based or propane based,
but the boxes of the
latter two and the salesperson said not to use them in a closed space ...
like a garage. Ok, other than opening the duct-work into the garage, are
there any good ideas about what kind of heater to use in a garage?

TIA,
Bill Saidel
'76B that needs brakes and sundry other things over the winter.