Re: hot stuff

To: Don Wilkins <dwilkins@wcta.net>
Subject: Re: hot stuff
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:46:04 -0500 (EST)
Each to his own but I also use one of these propane heaters and it is the
bet $39 I ever spent. I have even used it in the drive way while working
outside. If they give out noxious fumes I have never smelled them. As far
as my garage being air tight ...I only wish it were. No I wouldn't use it
inside my house but the garage is anoyther story. 40 hours of heat for $8
dollars can't be beat. Plus no expensive ionvestment up front.
...Art