MG Magic

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Magic
From: "Erich" <erich@mail.NGBM.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:52:03 -0500
Here is an interesting incident that apparently happened to my brother in the B:
 A few years ago, when my brother was still driving the B (Green; GB), he and a
neighbor, who also had an 80 B (Brown: BB), were at a friends house.  They were
joking around when my brother took the keys to GB and jumped into BB. He told
BB's owner that he was just going to take it for a spin, and proceeded to place
the key to GB into the ignition of BB.  Whada-ya know, BB started right up.
BB's owner jumped into GB and started it up.  I guess if I loose my keys I know
who to contact. Now that's MG magic! ;)

Erich
       -1980 MGB