Re: MG Magic

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG Magic
From: "Erich" <erich@mail.NGBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:58:01 -0500
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:07:00 -0400

>I've heard that the door/boot keys have only about 20 blanks.  Indeed they
>are interchangeable on two of my cars.  But ignition keys...?  Years ago we
>had both a Nissan 210 and an 810 (circa '80) and I used the wrong key in
>the 810 one day.  It went in, turned, started, but it took a trip to the
>locksmith to get it back out!
>
>Allen

 They both have chassis build dates in May 1980. I am not sure of when
production stopped on the B's, but I always figured it was probably due to
their being the last model year. My B has a tan interior, except the trany
tunnel and floor carpeting. Was this common on B's? I have seen no offerings in
catalogs to match this.

Erich