Re: Electronic Fuel Pump

To: Stuart Keen <simbafish@home.com>
Subject: Re: Electronic Fuel Pump
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:43:37 +0000
Certainly go with the transistor-assisted conversion in Jerry's mail.
All-electronic, and electronic-conversions are available but they use
the Hall-effect transistor which I have had some problems with.  You
should get by with the conversion, but it may take longer by the
roadside to convert back than the transistor assisted which just takes
two snips and a couple of knots - just like a vasectomy.

PaulH.