Re: MGB GT Questions

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB GT Questions
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 06:25:51 -0500
wizardz wrote:

> here we go...
> got ya' all beat!  Today at lunch I brought home a full size
> 3 ton collapsible cherry picker (engine hoist) in my BGT.

This past summer I drove the BGT up to Ottawa Ontario to visit friends
and also attend a small local Car show.  Knowing that Trevor Boicey
(from this list) had some parts for his Magnette here in New Jersey I
offered to take them up with me.

Along with My luggage for the trip the hatch held (w/ the rear seat
folded down) one complete door from the Magnette including the glass AND
the Boot lid from the Magnette.  These two pieces are NOT insignificant
in size but somehow I managed to squeeze them in and close the hatch.
Trevor was happier than a pig in s..t to receive his long awaited parts.

Rick
74BGT daily driver
61 MGA 1600 roadster