RE: MGB GT Questions

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MGB GT Questions
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:47:59 -0800
Allen brought up a good point with the ability of a GT to carry a computer.
Once thing to watch out for on a GT though.  Don't try putting a TV in the
back, without carefully checking height clearance.  Someone loaded a TV into
my friend's GT, then slammed the hatch.  Talk about an explosion.  There was
rear window glass scattered for yards around.

Kelvin.