MGB GT Questions

To: <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB GT Questions
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:36:43 -0800
Dear Bob:
I gave $3600 for my '69 BGT in about the same condition as you describe. It
has chrome wires however. I have put about 200 bucks so far over 6 months of
driving (every day). Great car, and it's fun to work on too!!

You can find them for more and for less, but watch for rust in the boot and
sills. It shows up as small bubbles in the paint. Also pull up the carpet in
the drivers and passengers well. The floor should be dry and rust free.

Good luck and Kind regards,

Tim Economu
'69 BGT mona