Re: MGB GT - what a wasted trip I made !!!!

To: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Subject: Re: MGB GT - what a wasted trip I made !!!!
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:22:28 -0500
Hey Bob,

If I may offer my 2 cents. . .  I vote in complete agreement with Allen. Make a
low offer. Maybe you'll get lucky, but the worst that can happen is he tells
you to go to H***. So what if he does. Someone is going to buy the car. Ignore
what he is asking, and offer what you feel it is worth to you. Good Luck!

Jim