Re: Moss MOtors - PArt 2

To: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Subject: Re: Moss MOtors - PArt 2
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:24:14 -0500
Hi Larry,

I'm glad to hear that Moss took care of the problem ( after it was made public
on
the list ). Should we all be wondering why it wasn't taken care of while it was
still a private matter? or is there a simple explanation for that too?

One of the great benefits of the internet and lists like this is, it returns a
little control back to the consumer. We've all heard of divide and conquer;
well,
it has gotten a little harder to divide us and conquer us when it is so easy for
us to compare notes.

Jim