Re: Moss MOtors - PArt 2

To: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Subject: Re: Moss MOtors - PArt 2
From: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:14:46 -0600
"James H. Nazarian" wrote:

> Hi Larry,
>
> I'm glad to hear that Moss took care of the problem ( after it was made
>public on
> the list ). Should we all be wondering why it wasn't taken care of while it
>was
> still a private matter? or is there a simple explanation for that too?

Who knows?  I tend to forget that there are tons of orders and everyone expects
personal service.  Sometimes that doesn't work as well as we'd all like.  What
matters, in my opinion, is that the problem got fixed.  No one (well maybe me)
is
perfect.  My old dad used to say that that is why they put erasers on pencils.
Kelvin, a.k.a. Moss, got the problem fixed.  Good enough for me!

> One of the great benefits of the internet and lists like this is, it returns a
> little control back to the consumer. We've all heard of divide and conquer;
>well,
> it has gotten a little harder to divide us and conquer us when it is so easy
>for
> us to compare notes.

That's probably true but I don't think the conspiracy concept is valid.  I
spend a
lot of time on airplanes so if you think you get the runaround via mail order
then
spend 2 or 3 days a week in airports.  At the very least you can get someone to
talk
to you at Moss Motors.  At best you get your problems solved.

--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO