[Top] [All Lists]

Re: Front Wing Joint Putty?

To: "Paul Hammarstedt" <>,
Subject: Re: Front Wing Joint Putty?
From: "Paul Hunt" <>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 10:00:40 -0000
If I understand you correctly it should be a length of thin metal formed
into beading.  This beading is available in the UK, at least.

(or if that URL doesn't work try   )

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Hammarstedt <>
To: mg list <>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 3:29 AM
Subject: Front Wing Joint Putty?

> Hi,
> There was some hardened caulk or filler in the joint between the front
> wing and the facia on my '71 B (joint that runs between the windscreen
> and the bonnet).  What was this stuff?
> I am putting new wings on and am not sure what to use to fill that joint
> gap.
> Grateful for any advice,
> Paul Hammarstedt

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>