Website story

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Website story
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 12:58:08 -0500
No, not WestSide Story. My apologies to those looking for a little
culture on the list.

I was running some searches on my name (using the way cool Sherlock2) on
the web and found an interesting site. This searching was in response to
a query on the Spridgets list. Anyone remember a Christine Ferris?? I
found a thesis posted on the web about our little group. I am mentioned
in it for the occupation survey I did last year - therefore the search
hit. Anyway this is an interesting thesis. Any one wanna check it out can
find it at

http://ils.unc.edu/~ferrc/inls181/project4.html

Christine if you are still on the list 2 questions 1) did you get your
dad's B? 2) Why didn't you tell us about this? I think it was a cool
idea. Or did you tell us and I missed it - not like I have anything else
to do but read MG mail.

Larry

PS David D. if you read this you should see what she said about you.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.