RE: Website story

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: RE: Website story
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 21:29:42 -0800
I read her article and the thing that jumps out is her flawed conclusion
(mentioned numerous times) that "MG's break down often".  Apparently she
didn't read her own description of the list. One of it's main purposes is to
provide a forum for DIY'ers to receive advice on how to fix their cars. It's
like saying that you hung out at a Psychiatrist's office and concluded that
most people are crazy!

"No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient
knights fulfills a man's ego like an automobile."
 - (Sir William Rootes)

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster