Moss in the UK

To: <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moss in the UK
From: "Colin Brown" <ccbrown@whitesea.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:50:30 -0000
Whilst everyone is tuned in to the 'Moss' theme, can anyone tell me
why Moss in this country recently closed down their subsidiary, M&G
International  in Birkenhead shortly after  it had been refurbished.
The staff there had become  my local friendly MG support group, and it
happened almost overnight, I just hope that they found alternative
employment.
I wonder why the Moss Manchester office have not since been in touch,
I was a card carrying customer, perhaps they are too embarrassed.

Colin.
'67 B