Re: yes or no

To: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Subject: Re: yes or no
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 14:48:51 -0600
Thanks Kevin,

        The more we get, the better help we can be, as a network across the
country.

        I'd really like to see this cover the whole aspect of LBCs, whatever
marque.  Can you really imagine not helping some just because they had a
T*****h., or vice versa,  because they had an MG.

        The more that we can do to help each other the better, say I.

        Any more offers?