Door Mirrors

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door Mirrors
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 21:21:58 -0000
Hello Listers,

I just bought a pair of original style door mirrors for my GT. Snag is, it's
never had them before. So, could someone please measure an original mirror's
position up for me? Better yet, if several do it and the figures match up,
the position must be as original.

I reckon on these measurements as being reproducible....

1. Leading edge of doorskin to leading edge of mirror plinth.
2. Top edge of doorskin (where it meets the glass/frame) to top edge of
mirror plinth.

Thanks, I'll do the same for you one day.

Dave Hill