FW: Door Mirrors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Door Mirrors
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:42:26 -0800
Dave:

        These are stock on the 1974-80 MGB.  I won't have a chance to check
this out.  Someone else on the list?.......

Kelvin.

-
Hi, Kelvin,

They're stainless steel bodies on cast, chromed plinths. Two screws hold
each mirror to the doorskin, fastening a cast sub-plinth with a wedge-shaped
end onto which the mirror is mounted and locked by a single grub screw.

Does this help?

Dave