Re: New top for X-mas, 77B

To: Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: New top for X-mas, 77B
From: Steve Darby <elan@efortress.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 10:55:07 -0700
I get tops OTHER then the Amco/Robbins/Prestige. It is made here in the
USA.
It it Double strength vinyl (42 oz) and thicker plastic windows. The
windows are sewn in rather than heat sealed. That does away with the
cracking in the window/vinyl joint. Zip-out window MGB $235.00+shipping
Steve Darby
Sports Cars Int'l
505-268-6898
Albuquerque NM