Re: Determining if car has O/D

To: Bob Hill <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>
Subject: Re: Determining if car has O/D
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 14:25:37 -0700 (MST)
I wouldn't trust it blindly, but my roadster W/O OD does not have the
ability for the stalk to flip into the OD position.  My '71 GT has OD and
the stalk flips.  so if the stalk won't flip foreward or backward the car
probably didn't have it originally.  It will give you a clue as to what it
probably should have had, but YMMV.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange