My 74 MGB Won't start Correctly it's Weird!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: My 74 MGB Won't start Correctly it's Weird!!!
From: OHPNINMG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 00:42:31 EST
Hello,

   My name is Oren Persons I own a 1974 MGB Roadster that doesn't seem to be
starting the right way these days.  The symptom is simple when I turn the key
to get it to start it the starter motor keeps turning and the car keeps
getting gas every thing seems normal but it won't turn over.  As soon as you
let go of the key from trying to start it she fires right over?  I don't
understand it.  Any help would be appreciated.   E mail me at
OHPNINMG@aol.com.  I'm on my labtop at college.  Thank You very much