Re: Magnette Mutilation

To: MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com, tab@penworks.com
Subject: Re: Magnette Mutilation
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 01:04:27 EST
Well I just went from Detroit to London Ontario in "Maggie" and the speed
limit was 100  (klicks that is ;)))   Car ran great again at 70+ the whole
way.  Just can't get enough heat out of the heater box (or at least as much
as I would like).  Tonight leaving the Hoser Eh's Holiday party the windows
were all frosted over and it took about 15 min. for the defroster to kick in.

Had the radio out yesterday and found that ventilator seems to only have the
A and C position, not the B position and cannot figure out why it does not
open the ventilator partly in the B position and close the flap behind the
radio.  Any ideas anyone?

Jeff

In a message dated 12/11/99 9:19:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,