Re: Magnette Mutilation

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Magnette Mutilation
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 11:51:36 -0700
Several of the states in the Rocky Mountain region have a 75 mph speed
limit, including Wyoming and Montana. Montana enacted a 75 mph limit about
a year ago due to problems with the "reasonable and prudent" speed limit.
Back then, you were safe so long as you kept it under 90 mph with good road
conditions but lots of out of staters were going much faster. And a few
people contested their tickets due to the vagueness of "reasonable and
prudent". I should mention, too, that Montana has had a 65 mph night time
speed for several years.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT