Re: Mig Welders

To: Elliott DeGraff <degraff@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Mig Welders
From: Vallely <code5@banet.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:40:33 -0500
Elliott--
I have a Weld-pack 100 and it's adequate for my mga, but if I had it to do
over, I'd look for more amperage, and probaly spend more and get a 220 volt
machine. If you have a place in which to wire up a 220 circuit (not hard),
it'll probably be more serviceable over time.
Also, whatever you buy, I'd be sure to get a model that has no current to
the electrode unless the trigger is depressed.
John Vallely