What is it ?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: What is it ?
From: "Dennis and Kathy Skog" <skog@whidbey.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:06:11 -0800
From: Dennis and Kathy Skog <skog@whidbey.com>
To: mgs@autox.team.net <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Thursday, December 16, 1999 1:55 PM

Back on the list again !
I've been looking at an MG to restore but can't identify it.
It is a four door sedan, Mid fifties, powered by what looks like an MGA
1500 cc motor. The grille is quite large about 24 " tall and 16 " wide with
wide vertical bars and the MG emblem at the top. Any ideas?
On another note, after rebuilding a crash box transmission for my 1966 MGB
and looking for myself how the lubrication is done, I decided to flat tow it
to Yellowstone . After a 2000 + mile tow and another 300 miles driving while
there, everything is just fine. ( I also had a spare trans just in case).